TERMS AND CONDITIONS for BTS Skytrain giveaway
July 14, 2017
Terms and conditions for the giveway
- Participants must register on tourismthailand.in blog. (You can also do so at the bottom of this page.)
- The BTS skytrain passes will be valid exclusively for people who are travelling to Bangkok from 1st December 2017 to 31st January 2018 only
- The campaign will be held on all three platforms – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- The campaign begins from 21st November 2017 and ends on 25th January 2018.
- Participants need to register on our blog <link> to get their unique registration code. Post registration, participants need to share their code in the comments of our post and share the BTS post on their timeline along with the registration code, mention 01 BTS Station and tag @tatmumbai to win the pass.
- Every share holds an opportunity to win one pass.
- If a family/group is travelling, then all relevant travel documents must be produced for each members.
- Participants need to share a scanned copy of the following documents as a valid proof of their travel via email – firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. Air ticket
3. Hotel Booking
- This is a one-day pass. Cannot be sold & transferred to other party.
- To avail these passes, the traveler should send us the necessary documents 15 days prior to their departure
- The passes will be issued on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Do respect the Thai Law, Thai culture and values of the Thai people.
I hereby understand and accept all the above terms and conditions.
Get your Tourism Thailand Registration Code here!