Contest Alert: Share the best photos from your trip to Thailand & win tickets for 2!
If you have a good eye for photography and love traveling, here’s your chance to win a trip to Thailand to capture its beauty through your lens. The objective to host this contest is to highlight and celebrate 70 years of Friendship between Thailand and India.
- To submit your entry you will require a registration code which you can generate by filling the form below.
- The Registration code will be mailed to your email address that you enter in the form
- Incase you haven’t received it in 5 minutes, do check your spam folder or contact us through Social Media Networks
- Once you have your registration code, go through the Terms & Conditions below & click ‘Enter’ at the bottom of this page to enter the contest.
- You will be redirected to this page where you will have to submit your entry along with the registration code.
- You can submit your entry from your smartphone as well
- You can submit a max of 5 entries per person and each entry can have a max size of 5 mb.
- If incase the upload fails, please share your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that the “Upload Failed”
Get your Registration Code below
NOTE: DO NOT CLOSE this page once you have submitted the above Registration Form, but continue reading the contest guidelines and the terms & conditions while the registration code is being processed & sent to your email.
Once you have the registration code, you can scroll to the end of this page and enter into the contest.
General Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be 18 years of age and above
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Mumbai reserves the right to use all or any content either wholly or partially submitted willingly by its users on its website www.TourismThailand.in or on any of the Social Media properties for any of its promotional needs.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Mumbai office (TAT) does not provide any medical or travel or accident or life insurance, and cannot be held responsible in case of physical injury or death or loss of valuable items. Participants are advised to take their own above-mentioned insurance (s). TAT will provide only basic first aid.
- Do respect the Thai Law, Thai culture and values of the Thai people.
- TAT reserves the right to change the itinerary as deemed appropriate for safety measures, weather conditions or any other circumstances.
- After a written confirmation is made by the winner on winning the trip, any cancellation thereafter will be chargeable to the participant including but not limited to the complete amount of the air ticket.
- The winner will win air tickets to travel to Thailand departing from Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Kochi/ Hyderabad (travel to these cities will be borne by the winner if they come from elsewhere).
- The winner has to certify that he or she is fit to travel (A health declaration would need to be signed regarding this prior to travel)
- Travel will take place as per the dates assigned by TAT.
- The winner will have to share details of the other guest travelling as well
- The tentative travel dates for the winner will be declared at the time of winner declaration
- Please note the travel dates are subject to change, any such decision is under complete discretion of Tourism Authority of Thailand Mumbai.
- Only flight tickets will be borne by TAT. Visa expenses and arrangement will need to be borne by winners for themselves