Thailand Ranked ‘Number 1’ on the Global COVID-19 Recovery Index

The most beautiful skyline of the Bangkok city, Thailand

Thailand Ranked ‘Number 1’ on the Global COVID-19 Recovery Index

The most beautiful skyline of the Bangkok city, Thailand

The most beautiful skyline of the Bangkok city, Thailand

Safety comes first and hence it is considered to be safe to travel to Thailand because of the measures undertaken to battle against COVID-19.

Being one of the world’s popular destination, Thailand is a home to some spectacular places. From beaches to markets to shopping centers to malls you are safe to travel to Thailand.

Thailand ranks first out of 184 nations worldwide for its effective handling of the virus. It has topped the global chart with an index score of 82.06 for the best practices in battling the ongoing global pandemic.

As of 28 July, Thailand confirms a total of 3,298 cases with 129 currently being treated, 3,111 recovered and 58 mortals.

South Korea ranked second with a recovery index of 81.09, followed by Latvia (80.81), Malaysia (79.37), Taiwan (78.94) and New Zealand (78.55). Australia, which used to be number one in previous months, fell to sixth, with a recovery index of 77.18.

In the previous GCI ranking that was published on 14 June, Thailand came in second for its COVID-19 recovery work.

The GCI bases 70 per cent of its calculation on big data and daily analysis from 184 countries. The other 30 per cent comes from the Global Health Security Index. This is an assessment of global health security in 195 countries.