TOP 5 GOLF COURSES IN HUA HIN AND CHA AM
1. Black Mountain: A championship course, Black Mountain Hua Hin is considered one of the most challenging golf greens in Thailand. It has won numerous awards, including the Best Course in the Asia Pacific in 2016 as well as Thailand’s Best Golf Course at the Asian Golf Awards. Set in a valley, it caters to all skills levels and has retained many of the original creeks, trees, and hills.
2. Banyan Golf Club: Nestled among the hills, this club is a long course with panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand. Built on a former pineapple plantation, it is a world class 18-hole championship golf course known to be one of the most natural in the country. The course feels very private and scheduled, and it has three types of grass and an undulating landscape.
3. The Imperial Lake View: The Imperial Lakeview is a 36-hole course with courses featuring mountain types, lakes, desert land, and the rare link style. It poses an exciting prospect for experienced golfers while accommodating the occasional enthusiasts as well.
4. Springfield Royal Country Club: The traditional Jack Nicklaus designed Springfield Royal Country Club lies about 30 minutes out of town. It features plenty of traps in the shape of bunkers and strategically-placed water hazards. Its unique features meet the high demands of recognized championship golf courses while remaining enjoying challenges for golfers of all standards.
5.Palm Hills Golf Resort and Country Club: The Palm Hills course is lined with hundreds of palm trees down the hillside. Thousands of brightly colored frangipani trees and bougainvillea shrubs add to the natural beauty. Strategically placed bunkers and water hazards paired with some of the fastest greens in the area pose an exciting challenge to golfers.
GO LOCAL IN THAILAND ( Sustainable Tourism)
1. Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center: This Royal Project works towards the restoration and preservation of mangroves. Hand planted over years on previously degrading shrimp farm island, the reserve forms a lush habitat for varied species of crabs, fish, birds and other fauna. A one-kilometer walkaway runs through the grounds, wooden information centers narrate the history and lifestyle of the region, and an observation tower provides a lofty overview.
2. Royal Project in Phetchaburi: A vital Royal Project, the Laem Phak Ba Environmental Research and Development Project (LERD) is aimed at improving methods of water conservation and restoring mangroves. Mangroves and wetlands are crucial to Thailand’s ecology, so the work of LERD is increasingly important as human activity creates more waste and wastewater. You can visit this model of environmental improvement and stroll down the picturesque pathways through the mangroves. Among the twisted roots and vines, you may get a glimpse of birds, mudskippers, and a wide range of crabs. At the end of the walkway is the Sai Met Raek Viewpoint that offers a lovely view of the Thai Gulf.
NEW SHADES IN HUA HIN
1. For Art’s Sake: This 4D art museum has an interactive set up for
some fun, creative photos, The museum has several zones with
individual themes for the artwork, as well as some local landscapes.
The art is a stylish blend of 3D art by local artists and special sound
effects. The museum is opened daily from 10.00 until 21.00 hours.
The ticket counter closes at 19.30 hours.
2. Pranburi beach: About thirty minutes south of Hua Hin
Pranburi is a serene town with undisturbed beaches offering sun,
Sand, and sparkling sea. The rarely crowded beaches are perfect for
a vacation comprising the sun, sand, and sparkling sea. A scattering of
small islands and rock formations right off the coast make for a
beautiful view. Popular water sports and activities include
canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, speed boat trips. jet skis, banana
boats, beach volleyball, and football.
3. Seem Space: Seenspace Hua Hin is Thailand’s first beachfront
Shopping mall. |t combines a laidback vibe with a chill environment
that all can enjoy. An enjoyable shopping experience is completed
with multi-brand fashion stores, exclusive pool bars. live music,
restaurants offering a variety of food and drinks, and 23 standout
rooms with beautifully-designed elements.