Thailand is a country brimming with excitement & adventures. Every city, every island, every province giving you a fresh dose of adrenaline in its own fun-filled way. Therefore, it’s no surprise that every adrenaline junkie and adventure seeker would travel to Thailand!
Travel to Thailand for the ultimate experience, be it on land, in water or in the sky! From Phuket to Krabi, from Koh Samui to Pattaya, wherever you go- adventure follows.
All you millennials out there, update your bucket list with the help of this Ultimate #FOMO Adventure List.
- Skydiving in Pattaya
Skydiving in PattayaIs there a better feeling than when you are free-falling through the sky at a height of 13,000 feet (3.96 km)? The weightlessness one experiences is unparalleled to any other. Skydiving in Pattaya is one of the most adrenaline pumping activity one can partake in!One of the most popular ways to skydive, for amateurs, is the tandem skydive. Although, if you fancy yourself a professional, you can soar solo too.
- Snorkeling in the Similan Islands.
Snorkeling in the Similan IslandsOnce you have conquered the skies, you can move to the seas! Snorkeling is one of the most relaxing & pleasant ways to explore underwater life. And snorkeling in the National Marine Park in Similan Islands is a big bonus. Swimming amongst the colorful coral reefs, white sand & warm blue waters, it is simply heavenly.
Similan Islands are an archipelago made up of 9 islands offering multiple diving sites. If you are lucky, you may spot a parrot fish, butterfly fish or a sea turtle! All you need to do is bring your swimming legs & get ready to dive.
- Scuba Diving in Mu Koh Surin National Park.Scuba Diving in Mu Koh Surin National ParkThailand has some of the finest beaches and islands in the world, surrounded by crystal clear water and stunning coral. This is why divers want to travel to Thailand.One such diving spot is the Mu Koh Surin Islands. This unspoiled tropical paradise with its diverse marine life tempts one to take a dive. And if that wasn’t it, one can swim next to 30 feet (ca. 9 m) long whale sharks! It is a surreal experience. To spot one of these, you may want to head out here between February to April! Beautiful waters, beautiful skies & beautiful marine life- all await you.
- Kayaking in Krabi.Kayaking in KrabiWant to enjoy the serenity of Thailand waters, without dipping your toe in it? Kayaking is the perfect activity for you! With soothing temperatures & a warm blue sky, Krabi offers travelers one of the best spots for Kayaking.Thalane Bay in Krabi offers a glimpse of all the exotic views of the nearby islands before entering its boundaries. Along with this, the travelers can also experience a mesmerizing sunset while the sun rays glazes the area with the yellow and red hues. Not limited to this, Krabi has spots like Talabeng Island, Bor Thor Village & lots more, each offering their own unique views.
- White Water Rafting in Chaing Mai.White Water Rafting in Chiang MaiTucked away in Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai is one of the most popular White Water Rafting Spots. Lush with greenery, this 10 kilometer long Mae Taeng River is the perfect spot for beginners & adventure seekers.Conquer the waves in a small raft that twists and turns through the rapids and currents making this experience a memorable one. Oh, and if you’re feeling a bit more daring? Raft in the more challenging waters of Kanchanaburi. Instead of a regular raft, this idyllic locale has bamboo rafts!
- Flyboarding in Pattaya.Flyboarding in PattayaWant to feel like Tom Cruise in one of his spy films? Well, wait no more. Flyboarding is going to make you feel just like him. In this sport, a fly board is strapped to your feet, allowing you to shoot up almost 30 feet in the air!Thanks to its ease of control & balance, this sport is perfect for even a novice thrill seeker. You can master the art of flyboarding within 5 minutes. One of the top flyboarding spots is in Pattaya, where you can experience a 20-minute-long adrenaline rush in air as well as water!
- Wakeboarding in Phuket.Wakeboarding in PhuketIn Thailand, wakeboarding is one of the most popular and thrilling water-activities. One can learn the art of conquering the rhythmic waves while being pulled by a cable attached to a speedboat. The most popular site to wake board is Phuket.Kathu Park & Anthem Park, both located just outside Phuket offer this exhilarating experience for all types of travelers. If you are a beginner, you may want to start wakeboarding in a calm lake. But in case you are an expert, you could directly go to the ocean. Phuket has loads more to offer- check it out here.
- Rocket Ball in Pattaya.Rocket Ball in Pattaya, ThailandWant to be flung into the air at an unimaginable speed of 100 KPH in under 1 second? Want to experience an even quicker drop? Then Rocket Ball in 2SKY Pattaya is just the activity for you.There is a reason why adventurers travel to Thailand. And Rocket Ball is undoubtedly one of the best things for a millennial to-do in Thailand. Remember to do four things. Strap in, count to three, hold your breath, and then scream your lungs out while being catapulted into the sky!
- Trekking in Kanchanaburi.
Trekking in Erawan National ParkThailand provides the most beautiful landscapes for trekking enthusiasts. One such stellar trekking route is through the Erawan National Park in Kanchanaburi, Thailand.This park is famous for a seven tiered waterfall! You can stroll down peacefully surrounded by plush greenery towards this waterfall & take a quick dip in the calm waters. And once replenished, you can continue to trek and explore the majestic limestone caves. Thailand really is a venture for an adventure.
- Biking Tour in BangkokBiking Tour in Green Lung, BangkokEscape from the hustle & bustle of the city and step into serenity. The Green Lung Area is a large urban oasis right in the heart of Bangkok City. The lush greenery, the fascinating birds and peaceful environment- all make this park a must-visit on your travel to Thailand.One of the best ways to experience breathtaking scenery is a bike tour! Feel the fresh wind glaze your face as you cycle in the greenest area in Bangkok. You can take a quick break and enjoy refreshments in a tree house! Who says adventure needs to be full of heart dropping moments? At times, adventures are all about experiences.
- Local Transport in ThailandTuk-Tuk in ThailandThe Best way to travel in Thailand? Tuk-tuk. This fascinating three-wheeled cab is the quickest and arguably one of the funnest ways to travel in Thailand. All you have to do is hail a tuk-tuk & off you go. This compact car can take you through each & every narrow street!Alternatively, a traveler can opt to take the City Bus or a private cab to move between cities & provinces. Travelling via the public transport in Thailand is the best way to get to know locals and understand the culture there.
- Hostels in ThailandHostels in ThailandThailand is one of the few countries where you can practice sustainable travelling. You can embrace the art of backpacking with the help of unique hostels in Thailand.Thailand is abundant with waterfalls, parks, beaches & islands, add in economic cost of living- and you’ll understand why millennials want to travel to Thailand. As a fun bonus, you end up meeting hundreds of like-minded individuals!
- Local delicaciesLocal delicaciesOne of the best ways to explore the Thai culture is to experience the extraordinaire that is their cuisine. Most of Thai cuisine revolves around the same ingredients but every region of Thailand has its own unique way of preparing it.You can enjoy a juicy satay from a street vendor or munch on the ‘Exceptional Murakami’ at Mezzaluna. Either way you can be rest assured that you will be living this Land of Smiles with a huge grin & full belly!
- Sunset at Railay BeachThere is really nothing like Thailand sunset! There is something very tranquil about the moment where the sun sets behind the water leaving the entire sky in a pinkish-purple hue.Railay Beach in Krabi tops the list for unparalleled view of beautiful sunsets. You can lay on the sand beach as the sun dips behind the emerald water & take in the calmness of this moment. It is the best way to kick back and relax after an adventure filled day.
- Floating MarketsDamnoen Saduak Floating MarketOne might feel they have entered a different world upon visiting the floating markets of Thailand. The narrow canals filled with boats & chattering locals selling food as well as flowers!There are multiple floating markets in Thailand, and each one uniquer than the next. Bang Kachao Floating Market is fit for a peaceful boat ride. Whilst, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is preferred by those who enjoy the hustle & bustle.So all you millennials out there looking to cure your thirst for wanderlust, Thailand is the place for you to be. Just like its food, Thailand strikes the perfect harmony between adventure & staleness. Oh Thailand, is there any experience you don’t offer?