To respond more efficiently with the dynamics of COVID-19 situations, Thai government has then eased the COVID-19 travel restrictions by making the travellers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 eligible for a shorten mandatory quarantine period. In this regard, Ministry of Public Health has the privilege to announce the rules and conditions for permitting the travellers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter Thailand: 1st Revision for April 2021, as follows.
1. Quarantined at the selected state quarantine facility for at least 7 (seven) days— for travelers who are fully vaccinated no less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to departure and having departed country’s government-issued documentation certifying that the persons have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
2. Information in the above government-issued documentation must include:
2.1 Personal identification information of the traveler, e.g. the vaccinated traveler’s First and last name, DoB, Nationality, and Passport number.
2.2 Vaccine information
1) Numbers of vaccination received as specified by the vaccine manufacturer.
2) Date of the vaccination in which the latest vaccination must be no less than 14 (fourteen) days before the traveling date.
3) Batch number of vaccine.
4) The vaccine must be registered under the Thailand’s law, or certified by WHO or else, according to the Ministry of Public Health. Read more here to know all about the rules, flights, quarantine and more